Front air works fine, rear air blows hot. It is on cold an head an feet
on 2004 Cadillac DeVille
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille158 reports
1 answerMarch 30, 2011
2 answersJuly 06, 2010
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille104 reports
1 answerJune 02, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
- Where is the temperature sensor located?
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
2004 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cocoa, FL
- Steering Rack Replacement ($665 - 1,126) in Earleville, MD
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($663 - 782) in Sawyer, MI
- PCV Valve Replacement ($56 - 76) in Greensburg, IN
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($61 - 108) in West Palm Beach, FL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($298 - 406) in Beason, IL