I can't get the rear a/c fans to work, I have checked the fuses and none are blown. Does not matter if I use the front or rear speed selector switches the fan does not come on.
Rear Air on 1998 Pontiac Trans Sport
1 answerMay 30, 2010
0 answersDecember 12, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Trans Sport Questions
- How to open hood with cable latch under dash broken?
- My 1990 transport lost all power an radio lights an flue pump an door locks while driving an died what can be happing an no power to fuse box in glove box put power to fuse link on starter any answers
- Where is the computer located at in Pontiac trans sport?
- My car won't accelerate properly when I shift into drive. What is the problem?
- new battery was working fine wont crank over