When the air condition is running, the rear outlets are not operative with blowing out cold air.
rear ac not working on 2002 Ford E-150
4 answersNovember 22, 2009
1 answerSeptember 03, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- If down stream censors are bad will it cause it not to have power
- EGR causing 4.2L Engine to shake 2000 E150 4.2L V6
- replaced blower motor now van will not go over idle
- Where is the under the hood fuse panel located? Is the fuel gauge fuse here?
- I have a mercury and my oil is at 9% how many miles will I make it?
2002 Ford E-150 Estimates
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($414 - 499) in Ogallala, NE
- 60,000 Mile Service ($411 - 594) in Bullville, NY
- AC Condenser Replacement ($473 - 550) in Dallastown, PA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($192 - 267) in Hereford, PA
- Fuel Filter Replacement ($68 - 85) in Logan, NM
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($236 - 328) in Lawrenceville, VA