The AC system had a leak which I had fixed. The front AC works fine. When I took the side panel off I checked the blend door. It moves full travel from cold to hot. I started the van and the AC pipes going in were the same temperature. The small line looks like it goes into a temperature controlled valve. Not sure how that is suppose to work. is there a secondary compressor for the back AC? Maybe electric?
Rear AC not cold. I checked the blend door and it is working fine. on 2004 Mercury Monterey
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Monterey Questions
- Why is my air blowing hot from drivers side?
- Why do I hear popping noise from my right front tire
- Why do I hear rattling noise from right rear
- Information Center not visible too dim
- brakes make a noise until they seem to warm up.....what would cause this? we just had the transmission radar replaced last week it was leaking onto the break on passanger side but took it to the car wash and had that cleaned up