Rear A/C blower motor located in the back driverside panel sounds like it is blowing but no air coming out of the rear vents? Help, Florida's to hot!!!
Rear A/C Blower working but no air on 2003 Lincoln Aviator
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by sinautoscan.com ,
October 11, 2009
it may be one of the heating doors which lets the air in the vents.
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Aviator Questions
2003 Lincoln Aviator Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Orlinda, TN
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($303 - 416) in Candler, NC
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($337 - 386) in Tar Heel, NC
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($510 - 654) in Cleveland, WV
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($378 - 435) in Key West, FL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($720 - 779) in Schlater, MS