Rear A/C blower motor located in the back driverside panel sounds like it is blowing but no air coming out of the rear vents? Help, Florida's to hot!!!
Rear A/C Blower working but no air on 2003 Lincoln Aviator
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by sinautoscan.com ,
October 11, 2009
it may be one of the heating doors which lets the air in the vents.
This week's top 10
2003 Lincoln Aviator Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($322 - 443) in Orlinda, TN
- 125,000 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Candler, NC
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($60 - 92) in Tar Heel, NC
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Cleveland, WV
- Automatic Trans Gear Position Sensor Replacement ($133 - 149) in Key West, FL
- CV Joint Replacement ($337 - 392) in Schlater, MS