Rear A/C blower motor located in the back driverside panel sounds like it is blowing but no air coming out of the rear vents? Help, Florida's to hot!!!
Rear A/C Blower working but no air on 2003 Lincoln Aviator
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by sinautoscan.com ,
October 11, 2009
it may be one of the heating doors which lets the air in the vents.
This week's top 10
2003 Lincoln Aviator Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($285 - 370) in Orlinda, TN
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($442 - 599) in Candler, NC
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Tar Heel, NC
- Alternator Replacement ($407 - 496) in Cleveland, WV
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($108 - 124) in Key West, FL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($2,357 - 2,446) in Schlater, MS