Rear A/C blower motor located in the back driverside panel sounds like it is blowing but no air coming out of the rear vents? Help, Florida's to hot!!!
Rear A/C Blower working but no air on 2003 Lincoln Aviator
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by sinautoscan.com,
October 11, 2009
it may be one of the heating doors which lets the air in the vents.
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Aviator Questions
- battery keeps draining after engine is shut down, all assesories are turned off
- Where is the relay for the radio, sunroof, and power windows? None of them work?
- How do you fix the Monitor and DVD system
- When replacing front upper ball joints, can i replace just the ball joints or do i have to replace the whole control arm?
- Transmission light omes on and says "check tranny" a few milrs later it comes on and says tranny overheating. I can smell what i think is tranny fluid? Any ideas? Thanks