The rear door mechanism is loose and squeaks when I hit bumps in the road. How do I tighten?
Read Door Mechanism Squeaks on 2005 Honda Pilot
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- How to fix overhead Map Lights so they will come on when doors are opened?
- Will a bad tensioner sound like the motor is knocking & cause the car to stall?
- What is the small piece of plastic that stick out of the brake light?
- Is a knock sensor a costly repair?
- My passenger windows go up slow and 2 of my garage door buttons don't work.
2005 Honda Pilot Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($101 - 158) in Clifton Heights, PA
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($974 - 1,268) in Ira, IA
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Cornwall, NY
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($159 - 212) in Holton, IN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($555 - 610) in Leona, TX
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Tahuya, WA