The page above lists 14 reports of oil leaks around or into the distributor of a 95 Ford Escort. Every 95 Escort I've ever seen (and that's a lot) doesn't have a distributor; they use coil packs, which have no connection to oil. Is this an error, or a problem with the 1.8L engine only?
Re your page http://repairpal.com/ford-escort-1995/problems?location=91942 on 1995 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- If I put in an 02 sensor into my car myself how long does it take as in hours?
- My coolant is clearly filled to the "full" line. So why my check coolant on
- What cause your fuel ignition coil to burn out. I replaced 3 times in last month
- Good my 1991 Ford Escort engine be compatible with a 1998 Ford Escort 1.9 liter
- Why does my fuel ignition coil keep going bad