The page above lists 14 reports of oil leaks around or into the distributor of a 95 Ford Escort. Every 95 Escort I've ever seen (and that's a lot) doesn't have a distributor; they use coil packs, which have no connection to oil. Is this an error, or a problem with the 1.8L engine only?
Re your page http://repairpal.com/ford-escort-1995/problems?location=91942 on 1995 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
1995 Ford Escort Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($121 - 166) in Clements, MN
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($82 - 137) in Wayzata, MN
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($176 - 244) in Eagar, AZ
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Mount Eden, KY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($149 - 175) in Dolan Springs, AZ
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($118 - 214) in North Salem, NY