The page above lists 14 reports of oil leaks around or into the distributor of a 95 Ford Escort. Every 95 Escort I've ever seen (and that's a lot) doesn't have a distributor; they use coil packs, which have no connection to oil. Is this an error, or a problem with the 1.8L engine only?
Re your page http://repairpal.com/ford-escort-1995/problems?location=91942 on 1995 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1995 Ford Escort Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Clements, MN
- 85,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Wayzata, MN
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($150 - 269) in Eagar, AZ
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($176 - 244) in Mount Eden, KY
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($89 - 128) in Dolan Springs, AZ
- Horn Replacement ($170 - 183) in North Salem, NY