The page above lists 14 reports of oil leaks around or into the distributor of a 95 Ford Escort. Every 95 Escort I've ever seen (and that's a lot) doesn't have a distributor; they use coil packs, which have no connection to oil. Is this an error, or a problem with the 1.8L engine only?
Re your page http://repairpal.com/ford-escort-1995/problems?location=91942 on 1995 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- How can I tell if my automatic transmission is bad or just needs filter
- Hi everyone I need some advice, I have a 1995 Ford escort Lx car won't start
- Is my transmission going out or could it be something else on 99 Escort Wagon?
- My car gets hot at low speed & at idle,but normal at high. New Thermostat
- My 98 Ford Escort SE I wanted to know if the motor is single or dual overhead?