is it common to have to have work done on these parts of my 2004 Camry (only 65,000) miles on car
re: timing chain tensioner and transmission pan gasket- the gasket was 'wet"? on 2004 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
- car is running hardly by 40mph even if i accelerating it much and stopped it.
2004 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($262 - 331) in Laveen, AZ
- 130,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Worland, WY
- 90,000 Mile Service ($423 - 593) in Perrysville, OH
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($115 - 220) in Bridgehampton, NY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($67 - 110) in Placerville, CO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($372 - 731) in Redwood, MS