BAS brake assist error message: mercedes mechanic replaced stop lamp 3 x's. It solves error message for one or 2 days and then I get the message again. has anyone solved a problem like this? Obviously, replacing the stop lamp switch isn't solving it. We clear codes each time. It never used to do that. what else could it be?
re stop lamp switch and BAS malfunction on 2001 Mercedes-Benz C240
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C240 Questions
- When I turn on the car it says restraint system Workshop is there a trick to tur
- Turning on car and it says restaint sytem workshop.how do i turn off I wadnt in
- What is the right specification for the thermostat of the engine?
- cost to repair the passenger tail light assembly? not the bulbs, the frame.
- Key won't turn consistently to start car. Dash won't illuminate.