I had a problem with the shifter and replaced a missing bolt. It works fine now but when I inserted the key the ignition wouldn't turn and in trying to fix that I broke it and need to replace it. Help! I love my Bronco and want her ok again. I'm a female but pretty good at fig. stuff out and just not sure about what to do, and could the shifter problem be related to this? I am wondering if the bolt to the shifter plate was tightened too much and maybe backing it off will help??
Re: How do I replace the ignition? on 1995 Ford Bronco
Asked by for the 1995 Ford Bronco
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Bronco Questions
- takes forever to shift into reverse and longer into drive
- Is it possible to change the headlights from manual to automatic?
- Just replaced thermostat and gasket Drove next Day over heated and drove next day reservoir full
- what is the average cost for a mechanic to install a long block engine in to a 5.8 96 ford bronco?
- After replacing my abs computer, speedometer not working and truck not shifting right. What have they missed?
1995 Ford Bronco Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($179 - $260) in Milton, KY
- Brake Drum Replacement ($357 - $491) in Oakville, IA
- Thermostat Replacement ($126 - $166) in Camp Hill, AL
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($190 - $613) in Macon, GA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - $134) in Pleasant Valley, NY
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($56 - $67) in Freelandville, IN