I had a problem with the shifter and replaced a missing bolt. It works fine now but when I inserted the key the ignition wouldn't turn and in trying to fix that I broke it and need to replace it. Help! I love my Bronco and want her ok again. I'm a female but pretty good at fig. stuff out and just not sure about what to do, and could the shifter problem be related to this? I am wondering if the bolt to the shifter plate was tightened too much and maybe backing it off will help??
Re: How do I replace the ignition? on 1995 Ford Bronco
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Bronco Questions
- It goes into 4hi and engages but will not go into 4lo it's a manual please help
- From over drive to drive while driving an down shift is very hard hitting
- Why shift hard from drive to drive an won't ideal down after driving
- '94 Bronco will run for ~10 miles and then shut off, then it will not start.
- Just replaced thermostat and gasket Drove next Day over heated and drove next day reservoir full
1995 Ford Bronco Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Milton, KY
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 46) in Oakville, IA
- Air Pump Replacement ($258 - 555) in Camp Hill, AL
- Air Filter Replacement ($37 - 66) in Macon, GA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($322 - 464) in Pleasant Valley, NY
- Window Switch Replacement ($125 - 138) in Freelandville, IN