I had a problem with the shifter and replaced a missing bolt. It works fine now but when I inserted the key the ignition wouldn't turn and in trying to fix that I broke it and need to replace it. Help! I love my Bronco and want her ok again. I'm a female but pretty good at fig. stuff out and just not sure about what to do, and could the shifter problem be related to this? I am wondering if the bolt to the shifter plate was tightened too much and maybe backing it off will help??
Re: How do I replace the ignition? on 1995 Ford Bronco
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Bronco Questions
- It goes into 4hi and engages but will not go into 4lo it's a manual please help
- From over drive to drive while driving an down shift is very hard hitting
- Why shift hard from drive to drive an won't ideal down after driving
- '94 Bronco will run for ~10 miles and then shut off, then it will not start.
- Just replaced thermostat and gasket Drove next Day over heated and drove next day reservoir full
1995 Ford Bronco Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($337 - 663) in Milton, KY
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Oakville, IA
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($167 - 237) in Camp Hill, AL
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($190 - 613) in Macon, GA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Pleasant Valley, NY
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Freelandville, IN