My drive train has failed more than ones and it is still not yet repaired.please advise the best option to remedy the situation.
Re- Drive train on 1999 Acura TL
0 answersDecember 01, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Acura TL Questions
- Has anyone had problems with the cylinders misfiring coil problems
- From 0 to 30mph there is a rumble strip like feel.
- cost to replace dashboard lights - all lights are out
- I am having problem turning on the car, light is turning on on abs system ,
- Is the serpentine belt something common that tends to go at this cars age?
1999 Acura TL Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change ($125 - 254) in Scott City, MO
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($269 - 356) in Mc Alister, NM
- Starter Replacement ($317 - 529) in Rotan, TX
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($446 - 593) in Bagley, IA
- Powertrain Control System Diagnosis & Testing ($44 - 56) in Creston, NC
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($507 - 721) in South Amboy, NJ