I had just dropped off my son leaving my car on during the time, I went 4 or 5 blocks and then noticed a noise starting that sounding like a cowbell noise, so I pulled over and opened up the hood and noticed a wire moving around and hitting a few belts. It honestly sounds like something came loose or broke loose. But I am not for sure.
Rattling noise, kind've sounding like a cowbell like noise on 2000 Dodge Caravan
Asked by for the 2000 Dodge Caravan
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Caravan Questions
- replace lost key
- Can you drive with no power steering fluid if you clamp a broken line?
- Put new fuel pump on and filter but not getting fuel to motor have checked all l
- I have a problem with my alternator belt staying on what can cause this
- I have a small flashing red light on top of the temperature gage,what's that??
2000 Dodge Caravan Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($281 - $329) in Barrett, MN
- Battery Replacement ($140 - $189) in Evington, VA
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - $128) in Morrison, IL
- Clutch Replacement ($697 - $1,284) in Ashford, AL
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($28 - $33) in Mineral Wells, WV
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($122 - $217) in Litchfield, NE