While driving up hill I'm hearing a rattling noise coming from the hood of the car. There is no engine lights come on. What could it be?
Rattling noise from hood of car. on 2006 Nissan Altima
1 answerOctober 10, 2011
2 answersSeptember 16, 2011
1 answerDecember 09, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
- To replace the timing chain on a 1999 Nissan Altima and it sound like it want to
- wipers on all the time
- Speeds up slows down on its own continuely after you start an give it alittle
2006 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($83 - 154) in Clarendon, AR
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($210 - 264) in East Jewett, NY
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($96 - 426) in Lenoir City, TN
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($132 - 189) in Newton, IA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($75 - 143) in Croydon, UT
- Engine Mount Replacement ($252 - 271) in Potrero, CA