While driving up hill I'm hearing a rattling noise coming from the hood of the car. There is no engine lights come on. What could it be?
Rattling noise from hood of car. on 2006 Nissan Altima
1 answerOctober 10, 2011
2 answersSeptember 16, 2011
1 answerDecember 09, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Front end shaky at highway speed, tires balanced recently,not a smooth ride
- how much is it to fix a push to start issue on a 2009 nissan altima
- Can’t shut off 1998 Nissan Altima’s alarm
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
2006 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($315 - 449) in Clarendon, AR
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($293 - 389) in East Jewett, NY
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($255 - 357) in Lenoir City, TN
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($262 - 308) in Newton, IA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($79 - 100) in Croydon, UT
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($156 - 174) in Potrero, CA