Happens when accelerating/decelerating - always right at 2000-2200 RPM. Most noticeable from a stoplight, accelerating in traffic, but have heard it at high speeds as well. They thought it was a problem with fuel pump & even replaced the entire fuel tank under warranty to address issue, but it is still there?
Rattling noise at around 2200 RPM? on 2004 BMW 325Ci
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325Ci Questions
- I have a bmw325ci and my car has white smoke coming from the pipe why is that ?
- Scraping sound in left rear tire
- All my electrical symbols are slowly coming on and staying on one by one.??
- Vacuum hose broken will it affect the car and how, driving and the car cuts
- Radio does nothing. It shows literally just this " --:-- AM". What is it?