the noise only happen when the engine is hot it quiet when the engine is cold
rattling noise around my catlictic converter on 2006 Chrysler 300
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by goodguy ,
February 04, 2013
either you have a loose heat shield or converter is broken up inside
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
- Filled my oil yesterday ran out today has leak first time this happened .
2006 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- 16,000 Mile Service ($122 - 185) in Yorktown, IA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($68 - 105) in Escatawpa, MS
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($124 - 189) in Jefferson, OR
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($321 - 546) in Tuckasegee, NC
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($57 - 70) in Parma, MO
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($219 - 258) in Skytop, PA