My 94 Acura Legend looks like it was almost kept new. I bought it with over 200,000 miles on it but after seeing the vehicle I could tell it had been taken care of. I drove it over 200 miles home and have been driving the car for 2 weeks with no problems. All of the sudden I start hearing a roaring sound with some rattling coming from the front of the engine. It almost sounds like it's coming from under the timing belt cover but to be honest I can't tell exactly. It is present while idling and louder while driving. Any suggestions?
rattling and roaring noise while car runs on 1994 Acura Legend
Asked by Visitor for the 1994 Acura Legend
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Legend Questions
- Car still won't turn over what could be the problem?
- How do you fix the timing belt
- What is causing my car to drain the battery I replaced the alternator and batt.
- My speedometer is 10 to 20 Miles per hour slower than I am actually going. Jump
- Misfires and when accelerating tach goes to 0. Sound of rocks in exhaust. Coil?
1994 Acura Legend Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Georgetown, LA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($147 - 212) in Defiance, OH
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($183 - 409) in Delphos, KS
- Heater Hose Replacement ($184 - 245) in Saxapahaw, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($248 - 307) in Randolph, NE
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Borden, IN