My 94 Acura Legend looks like it was almost kept new. I bought it with over 200,000 miles on it but after seeing the vehicle I could tell it had been taken care of. I drove it over 200 miles home and have been driving the car for 2 weeks with no problems. All of the sudden I start hearing a roaring sound with some rattling coming from the front of the engine. It almost sounds like it's coming from under the timing belt cover but to be honest I can't tell exactly. It is present while idling and louder while driving. Any suggestions?
rattling and roaring noise while car runs on 1994 Acura Legend
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Legend Questions
- I turn the key and nothing happens. Battery and starter fine what could it be?
- Cost to repair valve guide.
- My driver side door won't open since I had someone change the handle and lock..how can I get it to open up..the security system shut it tight and won't allow me to pull it open..
- what is the cause to slow acceleration and how or what do I do to fix it?
- Fuel pump cycles but does not deliver fuel to fuel filter?