There is a loud rattle which comes from under the driver seat when the car is idling. When I am driving it doesn't rattle or I can't hear it. Is this something I could handle myself by tightening a bolt? That cat. converter is only 2 years old. Thank you.
Rattling on 1998 Honda Civic
Asked by Visitor for the 1998 Honda Civic
Verified for the Honda Civic426 reports
Verified for the Honda Civic14 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
1998 Honda Civic Estimates
- 50,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Portland, TX
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Monroe, NH
- 15,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Clearfield, KY
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($73 - 91) in Frostproof, FL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($382 - 548) in Corbettsville, NY
- Horn Replacement ($118 - 188) in Rappahannock Academy, VA