There is a loud rattle which comes from under the driver seat when the car is idling. When I am driving it doesn't rattle or I can't hear it. Is this something I could handle myself by tightening a bolt? That cat. converter is only 2 years old. Thank you.
Rattling on 1998 Honda Civic
Verified for the Honda Civic386 reports
2 answersAugust 11, 2016
2 answersDecember 03, 2010
1 answerNovember 22, 2009
1 answerApril 18, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- My engine started then died out. I tried starting it again and it just turns ove
- Is there a copper AC fitting that goes under the dashboard?
- replaced ignition with brand new one. Put key in it starts then loses power die
- I'm missing my #3 spark plug wire. How far can I drive w/o it?
- I don't have the #3 spark plug wire on my civic. Can I drive to get it wo it?