I have this rattle/shake in my car when I am driving and breaking. I can feel it on the steering wheel and my passengers can feel it also and has mentioned something to me about getting it looked at. What can this be? Is it going to be expensive?
Rattle/Shake? on 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- key won't come out and no power and I can't get into the trunk to jump the batte
- Would the airbag malfunctioning cause the fuel pump to stop working?
- My alarm goes off when I open doors etc. How do I disconnect the system
- Where is the battery located?
- I have distinct knocking at beginin of acceleration..at 55 or 60 it goes g r
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($148 - $219) in McClusky, ND
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($129 - $290) in Barceloneta, PR
- Starter Replacement ($448 - $520) in Leopold, MO
- Alternator Replacement ($438 - $755) in Amsterdam, MO
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - $134) in Glenfield, ND
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Portage Des Sioux, MO