My 2004 Honda Odyssey showed a check engine light and a scan shows that the Automatic Transmission range switch has an Open circuit. 1. Where is the range switch of the Honda odyssey located? 2. How do I replace the switch and do I need to reset adaptive values? 3. What is the relationship with the 5th gear ratio?
Range switch and 5th gear ratio. on 2004 Honda Odyssey
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- What is the fuse location of cruise control in Honda Odyssey 2001?
- I have a 2005 Honda Odyssey and my battery keep draining
- P0706 that code came up . My Odyssey isn't shifting good, jerks when put in gear
- My radio and DVD player and lighter quit but all the lights are on
- The problem started by once in a while engine die all of a sudden.Now dose it
2004 Honda Odyssey Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($397 - $589) in Johnstown, OH
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($196 - $305) in Jenera, OH
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($483 - $573) in Wolcott, CT
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($167 - $271) in Putnam Hall, FL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($773 - $1,013) in Milford, CA
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($113 - $198) in Moscow, KS