My 2004 Honda Odyssey showed a check engine light and a scan shows that the Automatic Transmission range switch has an Open circuit. 1. Where is the range switch of the Honda odyssey located? 2. How do I replace the switch and do I need to reset adaptive values? 3. What is the relationship with the 5th gear ratio?
Range switch and 5th gear ratio. on 2004 Honda Odyssey
Asked by for the 2004 Honda Odyssey
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- All lights on the dash board came on suddenly. can you tell me how to fix it?
- should both sliding doors operate when the car is switched into manual door open
- My alarm had started to sound replased the batt in remote it did not turn it off
- average cost for motor mount replacement
- Fixing a power sliding door that cable broke and is stuck open at mid point.
2004 Honda Odyssey Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($145 - 204) in Johnstown, OH
- Heater Core Replacement ($744 - 1,120) in Jenera, OH
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($397 - 589) in Wolcott, CT
- Alternator Replacement ($363 - 601) in Putnam Hall, FL
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($246 - 357) in Milford, CA
- Heater Core Replacement ($763 - 1,334) in Moscow, KS