I just brought my Range Rover to have the water pump fixed and the battery replaced. The check engine light went on after driving it for an hour. My dad hooked up the OBD scanner and the code 1173 came up. What exactly is the error code? What should i get fixed?
Range Rover 2004 on 2004 Land Rover Range Rover
Asked by for the 2004 Land Rover Range Rover
Check for vacuum leaks anywhere around the air intake ducting or intake manifold. Look for a hose that is off or cracked. Perhaps a hose got knocked of during the water pump or battery replacement.
Verified for the Land Rover Range Rover4 reports
Verified for the Land Rover Range Rover15 reports
Verified for the Land Rover Range Rover8 reports
Verified for the Land Rover Range Rover3 reports
- 2004 Land Rover Range Rover Repair and Maintenance
- 2004 Land Rover Range Rover Maintenance Schedule
- 2004 Land Rover Range Rover Problems(11)
- 2004 Land Rover Range Rover Repair Estimates
- 2004 Land Rover Range Rover Q&A(25)
- 2004 Land Rover Range Rover Recalls(2)
- 2004 Land Rover Range Rover Shops
- 2004 Land Rover Range Rover Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Land Rover Range Rover Questions
- Where can I get a telephone module?
- After changing the supercharge it starred to miss fire and to much fuel in syste
- speed odmeter not working could it be a fuse
- how did water seep into my Bluetooth module? Costing me $950 for replacement
- Hey i was wondering how to disconnect the rf reciever? I have a battery drain!
2004 Land Rover Range Rover Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Frakes, KY
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($147 - $187) in Thoreau, NM
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($791 - $1,132) in Wyanet, IL
- Oil and Filter Change ($80 - $113) in Winston, MO
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($887 - $1,385) in Prague, NE
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($522 - $1,350) in Roslindale, MA