I just brought my Range Rover to have the water pump fixed and the battery replaced. The check engine light went on after driving it for an hour. My dad hooked up the OBD scanner and the code 1173 came up. What exactly is the error code? What should i get fixed?
Range Rover 2004 on 2004 Land Rover Range Rover
Check for vacuum leaks anywhere around the air intake ducting or intake manifold. Look for a hose that is off or cracked. Perhaps a hose got knocked of during the water pump or battery replacement.
1 answerAugust 06, 2009
Verified for the Land Rover Range Rover4 reports
Verified for the Land Rover Range Rover14 reports
1 answerAugust 08, 2009
- 2004 Land Rover Range Rover Repair and Maintenance
- 2004 Land Rover Range Rover Maintenance Schedule
- 2004 Land Rover Range Rover Problems(11)
- 2004 Land Rover Range Rover Repair Estimates
- 2004 Land Rover Range Rover Q&A(25)
- 2004 Land Rover Range Rover Recalls(2)
- 2004 Land Rover Range Rover Shops
- 2004 Land Rover Range Rover Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Land Rover Range Rover Questions
- My engine is cold and I need to add coolant. I can't get the cap off. Ideas?
- Why do I have a wobble in my brake system ?
- Having problems with steering column in my 2005 Range Rover HSE.
- How do you check the Automatic transmission fluid? Where is the dipstick?
- my car is whinning and hissing when i step on the gas pedal but not in park