had my sparkplugs changed and was told oil was found in one. had both gaskets replaced and now my car is running HORRIBLE!!!It is sputtering and i am getting only 10 mpg engine codes are P0300, P0223,P1224, P1122. in addition, both the check engine and airbag lights are blinking.
random misfire codes after changing spark plugs. CAR RUNNING VERY ROUGH on 2002 Infiniti I35
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti I35 Questions
- Car will try to start but won't crank could it b anti theif,relay ??????.
- where is the ac switch located
- My Car will not accelerate over 80mph ,-the check engine light isnt on.. help?
- A slight rattling noise when I relwase the gaa pedal and excell
- Car driving in 1st shift drives like I'm hauling a house (maybe and small car), but drives great in 3rd. What does this mean, is it suppose to be driven in 3rd? Or is that a sign of a major problem unfolding?