had my sparkplugs changed and was told oil was found in one. had both gaskets replaced and now my car is running HORRIBLE!!!It is sputtering and i am getting only 10 mpg engine codes are P0300, P0223,P1224, P1122. in addition, both the check engine and airbag lights are blinking.
random misfire codes after changing spark plugs. CAR RUNNING VERY ROUGH on 2002 Infiniti I35
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti I35 Questions
- panel in my car my brake light come on and my battery come on and I just had
- the car is leaking antifreeze and the engine just came on a new radiator was put
- My car is idling high
- Why does my car smell like gas when I am driving?
- The car was running fine and then would not accelerate, it goes into drive
2002 Infiniti I35 Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hitchcock, TX
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,307 - 1,856) in Locke, NY
- Brake Pad Replacement ($170 - 234) in Washburn, ME
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rowe, NM
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,036 - 1,127) in Isle, MN
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($259 - 268) in Baxter, TN