I'm about to replace the ignition control module and coil for the second time. It had this problem about 100,000 miles ago. This time however, the digital display for odometer will read ' COOLANT'. The reservoir is full, and the engine temp gauge never even gets up to half. ???
Random engine misfire, think it's ignition control module and coil, COOLANT? on 2005 Saturn Ion
Asked by for the 2005 Saturn Ion
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Ion Questions
- Key broke in ignition 4 days ago. Had ignition replaced with battery 2 years ago
- Code about driver seat
- Check engine light comes on then will start blinking. Says misfire cylinder 3
- What happens if my transfer case is going bad?
- Has anyone ever heard of a lower control arm splitting in half while driving?
2005 Saturn Ion Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($164 - $235) in Lozano, TX
- Spark Plug Replacement ($180 - $239) in McAllen, TX
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($41 - $75) in Chippewa Falls, WI
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($563 - $723) in Soddy Daisy, TN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($253 - $336) in Montpelier, ND
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Dunnell, MN