p0300 and p0340
random cylinder misfire on 1999 Pontiac Sunfire
3 answersMay 27, 2012
0 answersNovember 25, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
1999 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($139 - 210) in Eckhart Mines, MD
- 97,500 Mile Service ($284 - 402) in Norris City, IL
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($227 - 678) in Richton, MS
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($207 - 310) in East Lynn, IL
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($781 - 1,076) in Cerrillos, NM
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($38 - 51) in Ashford, WV