p0300 and p0340
random cylinder misfire on 1999 Pontiac Sunfire
3 answersMay 27, 2012
0 answersNovember 25, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
1999 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- 75,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Eckhart Mines, MD
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Norris City, IL
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($207 - 310) in Richton, MS
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in East Lynn, IL
- Engine Coolant Expansion Tank Replacement ($148 - 207) in Cerrillos, NM
- Engine Mount Replacement ($305 - 333) in Ashford, WV