what would happen is when im driving the car it there are times of me driving it were it would run fine for a while untill it starts to heat up then everytime i would give it some gas it would go to die then accelorate while in drive when i would go to put the car in park it would idle up to about 2000 RPM and hold steady then slowly creep down to 1000 RPM then just die and when i would go to try and start it, it would just rev thats it and it would take like 10 or 20 mins for it to even attempt to start again but when it does start it sounds like only 2 or 3 of the cylinders are firing untill i gas it up and then they all start firing again and its just a cycle of me getting the car started and it just dieing untill its had a chance to cool off or take a break... idk if its a faulty Distributor cap or i got a sensor on the throttle body going out anyone give me any sort of clue :/ please
random car stalls and high idle after long use on 1995 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- my engine over heats.heated up and burnt my gasket and radiator.
- how to get a distributor coil out
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced
- About what would it cost to have the undercarriage replaced?
- How much would it cost to have my oxygen senor replaced, cant pass smog test