Ran out of oil now knocking sound when rev up passed 2500 rpm. Never owned a vw before so do I have to split cases to replace rod bearing or whatever it is and can it be a bent pushrod or something not so extensive?
Ran out of oil now knocking sound when rev up passed 2500 rpm. on 1990 Volkswagen Vanagon
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Vanagon Questions
- Why do I get a Rattling noise from transmission when i release the clutch.
- My 1985 Vanagon has a leaky roof vent---any suggestions? It accumulates water
- Does 1990 VW vanagon has a mechanical or a hydraulic clutch?
- What would cause gas mileage to drop drastically after putting in a rebuilt eng?
- when I press the clutch pedal there is noise, what is wrong with the clutch?
1990 Volkswagen Vanagon Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($238 - 329) in Wolcott, CT
- AC Condenser Replacement ($600 - 863) in Bucklin, MO
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($373 - 478) in Maysville, KY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($135 - 191) in Thrall, TX
- Axle Shaft Oil Seal Replacement ($202 - 242) in Sprague, WV
- Ignition Control Module Replacement ($276 - 289) in Milliken, CO