We had a down poor this week and I noticed on the passanger side floor board that I had a puddle of standing water. Yes, the door was closed tight and the window was up. It did not have any fluids in it like radiator from the heater, rain water only. How is it getting in there?
rain leaked on passenger side where is it coming from on 2005 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
2005 BMW 325i Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($314 - 412) in Arkoma, OK
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in White Horse Beach, MA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($70 - 93) in Preston, WA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($294 - 373) in Kindred, ND
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($380 - 389) in Pryor, MT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($872 - 952) in Fallon, MT