We had a down poor this week and I noticed on the passanger side floor board that I had a puddle of standing water. Yes, the door was closed tight and the window was up. It did not have any fluids in it like radiator from the heater, rain water only. How is it getting in there?
rain leaked on passenger side where is it coming from on 2005 BMW 325i
Asked by for the 2005 BMW 325i
- 3 Tips for Safely Driving in the Rain
- Is Your Car Actually Safe This Winter? Winterizing Your Vehicle For Rain and Snow
- You Do Have a Choice When It Comes to Maintenance
- Honor, Courage, Commitment: Read Jacquie's Story About Finding A RepairPal Certified Shop When She Needed It Most
- Replacing Old Tires: When Is It Time?
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- My indicator and warning lights not working.
- My car does not go in drive, automatic transmission slipping after fluid change
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
2005 BMW 325i Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($471 - $598) in Arkoma, OK
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($105 - $129) in White Horse Beach, MA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($315 - $561) in Preston, WA
- Alternator Replacement ($445 - $710) in Kindred, ND
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($687 - $801) in Pryor, MT
- Engine Mount Replacement ($241 - $275) in Fallon, MT