We had a down poor this week and I noticed on the passanger side floor board that I had a puddle of standing water. Yes, the door was closed tight and the window was up. It did not have any fluids in it like radiator from the heater, rain water only. How is it getting in there?
rain leaked on passenger side where is it coming from on 2005 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
2005 BMW 325i Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Arkoma, OK
- Alternator Replacement ($445 - 710) in White Horse Beach, MA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($693 - 843) in Preston, WA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Kindred, ND
- Engine Mount Replacement ($155 - 175) in Pryor, MT
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($334 - 685) in Fallon, MT