I recently took my 96 LS 400 to a shop for a knocking noise in the front end when applying the break. They quoted me radius arms and busings for $180 each plus labor. When I went to a parts store and on line to find the parts they dont show a listing for radius arms. What else could this be called?
Radius Arm Bushings on 1996 Lexus LS400
3 answersJune 16, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- Left hand side under dash
- On the driver side up under the dash
- Some times my car will not shift out of first gear if the light are on .
- When I apply the brakes at low speed mainly in reverse there is a popping sound
- good battery turn the key nothing emergency shut-off or security back-ups may have been engaged dont know for sure