Radius Arm Bushings on 1996 Lexus LS400

I recently took my 96 LS 400 to a shop for a knocking noise in the front end when applying the break. They quoted me radius arms and busings for $180 each plus labor. When I went to a parts store and on line to find the parts they dont show a listing for radius arms. What else could this be called?

Asked by for the 1996 Lexus LS400
upper and lower control arms or A-arms