I recently took my 96 LS 400 to a shop for a knocking noise in the front end when applying the break. They quoted me radius arms and busings for $180 each plus labor. When I went to a parts store and on line to find the parts they dont show a listing for radius arms. What else could this be called?
Radius Arm Bushings on 1996 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
1996 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- 127,500 Mile Service ($91 - 166) in Stantonsburg, NC
- Valve Adjustment ($628 - 796) in Irrigon, OR
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in New Berlinville, PA
- 45,000 Mile Service ($248 - 369) in Jamestown, IN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($333 - 374) in Alborn, MN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($30 - 39) in Nauvoo, IL