My radio worked, then all of a sudden after inserting a cassette, and removing it, the radio or cassette player doesn't work. I can hear a noise thru the speakers when I turn the power on, but nothing else. The clock does work properly.
Radio won't play on 1990 Buick LeSabre
2 answersAugust 01, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- how to remove resister for blower on 2003 Buick lesabre and replace with new one
- How can I disarm my 1997 buick lasabre alarm.? . It goes off randomly daily?
- Radiator is leaking from left tank how do you fix it
- Crackling/rattling sound coming from heater/cooling control buttons
- Car won't start no gas pressure good spark plugs what is this problem ???