My radio worked, then all of a sudden after inserting a cassette, and removing it, the radio or cassette player doesn't work. I can hear a noise thru the speakers when I turn the power on, but nothing else. The clock does work properly.
Radio won't play on 1990 Buick LeSabre
2 answersAugust 01, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1990 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($141 - 284) in Kintyre, ND
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in La Grange, CA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($324 - 693) in Ione, OR
- 90,000 Mile Service ($144 - 214) in South Hero, VT
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($172 - 213) in Los Altos, CA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($85 - 98) in Fabius, NY