It used to be the radio would be on then suddenly there was no sound from speakers. Sometimes a loud popping or distorted sound would come out then no sound at all. But it still showed the radio on and working fine. Now the radio will not even come on at all. I read it could be the amp. There was a TSB about no sound but radio on.
Radio will be on but no sound from speakers. Why?! on 2004 Nissan Quest
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Quest Questions
- Replace distributor on old to quest 3.3 car starts fine then all of a sudden just shuts off
- Why would the TCS cut out while driving?
- Have a 95 Villager that turns over but wont start and all dash lights come on
- How many Catalytic Converters are on a 2001 Nissan Quest
- Once you hit 40+mph there is this major vibration feeling in the gas pedal