This happens most every day. Its a 2003 Accord. Been going on for 2-3 years. Somedays radio doesn't work at all and somedays it goes on and off every few seconds. The most puzzleing is when the radio comes on when I turn off the ignition!
Radio turns on-off, shrill noises, or comes on when key is in off position. Why? on 2003 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
2003 Honda Accord Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($312 - 632) in Allegan, MI
- 135,000 Mile Service ($362 - 482) in Steilacoom, WA
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($104 - 141) in Elloree, SC
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($188 - 266) in Deweyville, UT
- Spark Plugs Replacement ($64 - 144) in Lake View, SC
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($323 - 382) in Prairie City, IL