This happens most every day. Its a 2003 Accord. Been going on for 2-3 years. Somedays radio doesn't work at all and somedays it goes on and off every few seconds. The most puzzleing is when the radio comes on when I turn off the ignition!
Radio turns on-off, shrill noises, or comes on when key is in off position. Why? on 2003 Honda Accord
- Lady Mechanic Gladys Ingle of the 13 Black Cats Changes Planes in Mid-Air
- Why Won't My Car Start?
- Honor, Courage, Commitment: Read Jacquie's Story About Finding A RepairPal Certified Shop When She Needed It Most
- Common Noises of Impending Car Trouble
- Floor Mats, High Heels, and a Can of Beans: How Everyday Items Can Become Hazards in a Vehicle
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
2003 Honda Accord Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($253 - $425) in Allegan, MI
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($397 - $559) in Steilacoom, WA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($205 - $342) in Elloree, SC
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($62 - $112) in Deweyville, UT
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($226 - $916) in Lake View, SC
- Horn Replacement ($54 - $133) in Prairie City, IL