First of all my digital dash clock went out...then when I have the radio on, shut the car off and then open the door (the radio is suppose to go out) but it stays on. I can turn the key back on then off and then it goes off. But if I let it set for more than a day the battery is dead.
Radio stays on when I open the door on 1995 Lincoln Town Car
1 answerOctober 11, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Town Car Questions
- Im getting 3 codes -61318-61869-61676 ??? I haven't seen codes like this yet ?
- Car won't run at full power. Keeps shaking and shutting off.
- Under dash my headlights, interior lights, turn signals and park lights wont wor
- the steering wheel is locked up an can't get it unlocked.the key is in the
- My towncar only moves in reverse .transmission filter &fluid new