when my car "died" i got it fixed and now the stock cd player just shows three dashes like this - - -. I dont know how to get it working again?
radio problems on 1992 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
1992 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($189 - 267) in Poplar Grove, IL
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($227 - 385) in Solsberry, IN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Pen Argyl, PA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($213 - 295) in Brisbane, CA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($104 - 203) in Ebervale, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($268 - 1,113) in Fisher, LA