radio problems on 2004 Dodge Neon

i have a 2004 sxt neon with 49000 miles. my cd/radio is having problems now. the display screen flickers on and off. radio doesnt work. the sound flips between all the speakers at different times. can anyone help me with this?

by in Martinez, CA on August 12, 2010
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by on August 12, 2010
It is most likely a problem in the stereo. Below is a link that gives instructions on how to remove the stereo from your car. There is a great company in Sacramento that repair "original equipment factory stereo" google that phrase and see what you find, call the sites you find may be as common problem. http://www.carstereohelp.com/strdodge.htm
COMMENT by on August 16, 2010
so you dont think its a radio code or a fuse? went to the web site but they dont work on any more dodge radios. any other ideas? thanks
when my radio is hooked up it will show the time and that is about it. it will not let me change the time or even turn it on. it is like none of the buttons work at all. it was just working about a...
We have a 2005 Dodge Neon SXT. We went through a couple week stretch where every day or two the battery would die and the car wouldn't start. We had just bought the car from a used lot, so I though...
My car's battery is being drained by some sort of electrical. Alternator is fine and has new battery. I pulled the fuse on the radio and interior lights and now battery is staying charged. What ...
Intermittent static from what are normally clear AM radio stations can be caused by a defective antenna extension cable.
An engine Oil leak may develop at the cam sensor o-ring seal. Our technicians tell us this is often misdiagnosed as an external head gasket leak.