When I turn the Ignition off and later start the car or turn ignition on the radio does not Power Up. I have to each time turn on radio and reset all the staions that were programed. It doesn't come back on as it has in the past
Radio Power on 2000 Toyota Camry
2 answersMarch 22, 2014
1 answerDecember 17, 2009
1 answerDecember 09, 2009
1 answerSeptember 15, 2010
2 answersFebruary 22, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy