When I turn the Ignition off and later start the car or turn ignition on the radio does not Power Up. I have to each time turn on radio and reset all the staions that were programed. It doesn't come back on as it has in the past
Radio Power on 2000 Toyota Camry
2 answersMarch 22, 2014
1 answerDecember 17, 2009
1 answerDecember 09, 2009
2 answersFebruary 22, 2011
1 answerSeptember 15, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- 1996 toyota camry 3.0l wont start on cold morning or cold weather
- What is causing the fuel pump not to turn on while cranking only if car is warm
- my camry will crank but not run and my code scanner says linking error.
- After removing the key the car seems to be as if the key was in accessory positi
- Back up lights. Bulbs good. Fuses good .where is switch?