Auto shop said all connections are good. cds work fine. Told it could modual that reduces interferance. sometimes stations come in good and sometimes they don't.
radio loses or gets stations when direction is changes. on 2003 Lincoln Town Car
- How Often Should I Change My Car's Oil?
- Oil Change Indicator Light, maintenance required light, MAINT light
- Brake Hydraulic System Red Warning Light
- Tips To Stay Safe And Get The Most Out Of Your Black Friday This Year
- Honor, Courage, Commitment: Read Jacquie's Story About Finding A RepairPal Certified Shop When She Needed It Most
This week's top 10
2003 Lincoln Town Car Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($134 - $243) in Lisbon, LA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($136 - $215) in Fittstown, OK
- PCV Valve Replacement ($47 - $62) in Fairhope, AL
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($325 - $407) in Squire, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($262 - $316) in Cairo, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($182 - $228) in Livermore, CA