I just bought a 98 Acura 3.0cl and the code is needed for the radio. Could someone that maybe has the same car and the same problem let me know a code to use instead of having to pull the whole radio out. Thank you!
radio codes on 1998 Acura CL
3 answersJune 20, 2009
1 answerNovember 22, 2009
1 answerJuly 30, 2015
3 answersAugust 26, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Acura CL Questions
- Car stalls while accelerating and then restarts right away.
- Check engine light, transmission not working, d5 light flashes and vsa light kit
- It overheats and is losing water and the rpm is a little high
- Good brand, new after market cv axle?
- What causes omething to rub against the shield by the brake assembly?
1998 Acura CL Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($157 - 219) in Rogue River, OR
- AC Compressor Replacement ($643 - 833) in Richardton, ND
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Como, TX
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($159 - 331) in Heyburn, ID
- Air Conditioning Compressor Replacement ($755 - 828) in Castalia, OH
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($674 - 870) in Walcott, ND