My brother changed the battery in the car and now the radio is locked. What is the radio code?
radio code? on 1997 Mercedes-Benz C280
You should have got the code when the vehicle was first purchased it may still be in with the owner's manual and literature that came with the car. The dealer may be able to give you the code if you show proof of ownership and the VIN number of the car. Some car manufacturers you have to take the radio out of the car to get the radio number itself.
3 answersNovember 13, 2009
2 answersApril 05, 2010
4 answersJuly 26, 2010
2 answersApril 25, 2011
1 answerDecember 10, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- My driver side and front passenger side will not move forward or back.
- what type of oil does the c280 1999 mercedes benz take?
- I replaced conductor plate and car still won't shift out of 1 gear.Error P0715
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- Car revs up in park or at a stop.
1997 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($678 - 933) in Mukwonago, WI
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($187 - 256) in Ambrose, GA
- Air Filter Replacement ($67 - 90) in Keezletown, VA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($449 - 758) in Buchanan, GA
- Horn Replacement ($107 - 237) in Pembroke, MA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($580 - 641) in Alton, NH