battery change,need radio code
radio code on 2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse
I have this eclipse that will not run,it turns over but will not start. I have checked for fuel and spark,in which there is none. Also checked for power at distributor and fuel pump. both have power going in. All the fuses are good,
2 answersDecember 08, 2014
1 answerApril 01, 2015
1 answerAugust 16, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Eclipse Questions
- Why would my ABS and TCL lights stay on?
- why does my floors fill with water when it rains? Nothing else is wet?
- Why does my manual transmission pops out of 4th and 5th gear while driving.
- why wont feed from coil disperse thru system could this be a security issue
- I can't get the tensioner to compress how do I get it back on