Displays are viewable but very dim. Ok when turn headlights off.
Radio, Clock, shift lights and option lights all dim when headlights are on. on 2000 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2000 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- 45,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Atlantic Mine, MI
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bumpus Mills, TN
- 15,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Linville Falls, NC
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Cudahy, WI
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($822 - 854) in Greenwood Springs, MS
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Daniels, WV