initially, the radio back light would work / then not work. Every thing else was OK. Now the amplifier on the head unit gives a click sound on the speakers & i get no sound for a while. It is getting progressively worse.
radio back light intermittently not working. Now speakers stop working. on 2005 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
- What do the codes p0705 p0700 and p0780 mean together? The car is running fine
2005 Honda Accord Estimates
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($116 - 159) in Dry Prong, LA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($222 - 309) in Philmont, NY
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hillister, TX
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dryden, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($323 - 382) in Hinkle, KY
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($150 - 555) in Eddyville, NE