I just installed new radio in my car about 14 months ago. It played ok for about 12 months,and the audio for the radio stations stopped playing. The CD has audio the clock works, and every other function works fine. Its just the radio audio quits working. I took it back out of the dash and unplugged it and reinstalled twice it and it will play for about 3 or 4 days and quit again. The radio audio is the only thing that stops working. If someone could come up with solution for this I would really appreciate your help.
Radio audio on 1992 Buick Century
Asked by for the 1992 Buick Century
1 answerMarch 21, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- car cranks. Turn it off will not crank for an hour what is wrong??
- What does it mean when my power window opens every time I turn on the ignition?
- Old exhaust system has 2 air sensor port holes for my 2 o2 sensors, new one no?
- tail light wiring is black, brown and yellow. Which is L turn, which is R turn?
- Car idles great has no acceleration slam pedal to floor takes off
1992 Buick Century Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($442 - $600) in Blackwater, VA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($208 - $299) in Barnesville, MD
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Williams Bay, WI
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - $125) in Patterson, NY
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($258 - $297) in Highgate Springs, VT
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($78 - $102) in Monarch, MT