I have a 1998 LS400 with the touchscreen LCD. Three days go the screen and radio started to malfunction. The screen and radio will only stay on if the car is idle but if the car is moving it just turns off and on which is annoying. Does anyone know if this is electrical or three computer. Please help me.
Radio and LCD turn on and off on 1998 Lexus LS400
0 answersNovember 16, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
1998 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($379 - 556) in Maybrook, NY
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Olanta, PA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($182 - 239) in Newark, DE
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($190 - 300) in Emmaus, PA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($382 - 427) in Nondalton, AK
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($139 - 204) in Newberg, OR