Radio display reads "disabled". Just changed the battery in the car, also windows stopped working?? Is there a reset or something?
radio on 1999 BMW 328i
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Chow,
February 25, 2011
Remove the negative terminal off the battery again and wait 5 mins and refit and test
4 answersOctober 20, 2009
1 answerJuly 15, 2009
1 answerJune 14, 2010
1 answerJuly 18, 2011
1 answerOctober 01, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 328i Questions
- Have a clinking noise when shifting gears only
- how do i reset the on board computer?
- How much will it cost to replace the turbo seals on my 2013 BMW 328i?
- Car shutters. When taking off from a stop and the check engine. light came on
- Trunk latch is broken,won't open with the manual release or key.How much to fix?