Radio display reads "disabled". Just changed the battery in the car, also windows stopped working?? Is there a reset or something?
radio on 1999 BMW 328i
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Chow,
February 25, 2011
Remove the negative terminal off the battery again and wait 5 mins and refit and test
4 answersOctober 20, 2009
1 answerJuly 15, 2009
1 answerJune 14, 2010
1 answerJuly 18, 2011
1 answerOctober 01, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 328i Questions
- The computer in my car went out, 22,000 miles, is this normal?
- Side marker lights do not light when I turn on parking, or headlights.
- My car makes a noise and hesitates from 1st to 2nd gear.
- My car makes a noise going from 1st to 2nd gear. What's the problem.
- Have 2008 328i hardtop convertible. When top is NOT open it sounds like it's