My radio just stopped working,what fuse do i need to replace or what do I need to do to fix it
radio on 2002 Cadillac DeVille
1 answer 1 comment
There are two fuses in thew rear fuse box a 30 Amp fuse marked Audio Amp and another fuse marked Audio a 15 Amp fuse. Check these first.
3 answersMarch 14, 2009
1 answerJune 11, 2010
1 answerDecember 20, 2010
1 answerMarch 31, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- A/C is going off and on blow hot in back check and add coolant dnf
- How to replace front air bag sensor. Can not find where to unbolt
- Should I change the radiator fluid? It's a 2005 DeV with 40k miles?
- Battery power low, then quit while parking. Recharged battery. Holding st 12.
- Is there a way to reset the fuel reader if it reading (F) all the time on a 1986