On an older car, are you suppose to have the coolant flushed more that once every 2 years? I went to Duke of Oil for an oil change and they said the coolant service was necessary as the engine could crack or cracks could happen in other areas. I told them it had been done just a year ago, but, they insisted it was needed. Did I just get scammed or because the car is 16 years old it was necessary? They showed me a tube of the coolant and it didn't look murky or cloggy looking.
Radiator/Coolant Flush - How often? on 1996 Saturn SL2
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SL2 Questions
- Will a security light keep my car from charging. I had the alternator test good
- I have a Saturn that won't go very fast what is wrong with it?
- Why is my transmission filter leaking after replacing it?
- how do I attach the inside bar from the power lock to the inside door ?
- The check engine light & are no problems. Can't get inspected. What do I do?