I have a 1996 Nissan Sentra it was in an accident which caused front end damage to the radiator and the fan as well as the radiator support bracket.Is the support bracket welded to the frame of the car and does it have to be cut out to replace it? or is it easily removed?
RADIATOR SUPPORT BRACKET on 1996 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- ,it start and shot down , I change,crank sensor,cam sensor 4 plug,bank1,oil
- My car is push button and it will not start, has been doing this off n on
- Can a broken strut cause the steering column to lock?
- Whilst driving my vehicle looses power but does not shutoff
- need to know whats wrong with the ckp po335
1996 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($866 - 1,362) in Winthrop, NY
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($293 - 385) in Saint Charles, VA
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Cordova, NC
- Starter Replacement ($347 - 474) in Fairton, NJ
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Corinna, ME
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($221 - 344) in Peralta, NM