I have a 1996 Nissan Sentra it was in an accident which caused front end damage to the radiator and the fan as well as the radiator support bracket.Is the support bracket welded to the frame of the car and does it have to be cut out to replace it? or is it easily removed?
RADIATOR SUPPORT BRACKET on 1996 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- installed use engine car started and ran fine I parked car to do other repairs.
- Why would my car stall out while idling in traffic?
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights