I have a 1996 Nissan Sentra it was in an accident which caused front end damage to the radiator and the fan as well as the radiator support bracket.Is the support bracket welded to the frame of the car and does it have to be cut out to replace it? or is it easily removed?
RADIATOR SUPPORT BRACKET on 1996 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- What does an evaporative emission control systems malfunction?
- How much does it typically cost to have the code reset for the radio?
- My rpms jump to 2 when I start the car. It makes a weird noise only once when im
- My car starts up but once I put it into drive or reverse it dies out
- Air conditioner also gas smell