I have a 1996 Nissan Sentra it was in an accident which caused front end damage to the radiator and the fan as well as the radiator support bracket.Is the support bracket welded to the frame of the car and does it have to be cut out to replace it? or is it easily removed?
RADIATOR SUPPORT BRACKET on 1996 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- U1000, P0705,1722, 1705,1726,1777,0740,0745,1217 codes and high temp reading
- Engine light on. Was told that would need to replace 2 catalytic converters.
- Poor acceleration and gear shifting, loud noise that increases with speed...
- wipers still have power but i think a gear broke in the motor.
- Rough idle and sluggish acceleration
1996 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($149 - $205) in Winthrop, NY
- Air Filter Replacement ($56 - $80) in Saint Charles, VA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($53 - $77) in Cordova, NC
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($163 - $227) in Fairton, NJ
- Engine Mount Replacement ($219 - $241) in Corinna, ME
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($81 - $203) in Peralta, NM