I have a 1996 Nissan Sentra it was in an accident which caused front end damage to the radiator and the fan as well as the radiator support bracket.Is the support bracket welded to the frame of the car and does it have to be cut out to replace it? or is it easily removed?
RADIATOR SUPPORT BRACKET on 1996 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights
- Rear power door lock not locking or unlocking work by hand but not power
- wont start after overnight. had cam and crank sensors replaced. didn't work.