How hard is it to replace radiator on escort? Could I do it myself?
radiator replacement on 1991 Ford Escort
The labor time give to replace the radiator is about an hour and a quarter to an hour and a half. It is not a very complicated job to do. It will be frustrating for you if you don't have all the tools necessary to complete the job but there are no special tools required.
1 answerAugust 11, 2010
1 answerAugust 25, 2016
1 answerFebruary 03, 2011
1 answerMay 02, 2009
3 answersJanuary 13, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1991 Ford Escort Estimates
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($120 - 167) in Briggsville, WI
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($284 - 365) in Alexander, IL
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($94 - 206) in Berrysburg, PA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($326 - 524) in Jonesville, SC
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($59 - 67) in Shelbyville, TN
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($267 - 335) in Monroe, WI