on a scale of 1 to 10 how hard is it to replace rad myself??
radiator replacement on 1993 Chevrolet Lumina
Verified for the Chevrolet Lumina18 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Lumina2 reports
1 answerJuly 20, 2009
1 answerApril 14, 2012
1 answerApril 15, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Lumina Questions
- Will bars stop leak radiator and intake help my blown head gasket?
- Will changing the steering lock key cartridge make the steering unlock
- Is changing the steering column key lock the way to get the steering unlocked
- Under the dash
- Fan motor won't turn off when I turn the car off unless I take the fuse out.
1993 Chevrolet Lumina Estimates
- 52,500 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in North Robinson, OH
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Toeterville, IA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($284 - 363) in Portage, OH
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Troy, MI
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($208 - 384) in Penn Yan, NY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($136 - 257) in Chesapeake Beach, MD