I have a 1995 jeep cherokee with the 4.0 6 cylinder. When i was checking the radiator cap the overflow tube came loose. I went to reattach it only to find out the fitting had broken in two ans there was no way to reattach the tube. This is a plastic piece. Is there a way to repair the plastic part the overflow tube connects to?
Radiator overflow repair on 1995 Jeep Cherokee
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Cherokee Questions
- Can the heater core leak for many years cause manifold oroblem?
- Goes dead while driving, sometimes starts right back up, others you have to wait
- my transmission will not shift gears I changed filter and gasket what wrong
- check engine light comes on/car is warm and restart makes car rumble for a few s
- My jeep won't turn over or start when It's hot!
1995 Jeep Cherokee Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Port Ewen, NY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($319 - $429) in West Finley, PA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Mauk, GA
- Radiator Replacement ($386 - $633) in Hauula, HI
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($290 - $345) in Barrington, IL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($214 - $243) in North Haven, CT