» » »

Jeep Q&A

Ask Your Question

1995 Jeep Cherokee Question: Radiator overflow repair



rimrocks, Billings, MT, October 02, 2011, 19:44

I have a 1995 jeep cherokee with the 4.0 6 cylinder. When i was checking the radiator cap the overflow tube came loose. I went to reattach it only to find out the fitting had broken in two ans there was no way to reattach the tube. This is a plastic piece. Is there a way to repair the plastic part the overflow tube connects to?

1 Answer
Flag This
  • Answer #1

    October 03, 2011, 16:30

    Try to find a smarrer hose that will go into the broken part. Use silcone to attatch tube to the radiator and the broken piece.

    Flag This