I replaced the radiator for a total of 3 times once when I bought the car in 2002 the next one last year and the most recent one last week the one I replaced last year started to leak at the plastic seam.and this current one I just replaced started to leak in the same area at the plastic seam Why does the radiator keep breaking after replacing it? Please let me know.Thank you.
radiator leaking on 1994 Acura Legend
1 answerApril 29, 2014
0 answersApril 26, 2015
4 answersDecember 13, 2012
1 answerFebruary 21, 2010
2 answersJanuary 26, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Legend Questions
- Car still won't turn over what could be the problem?
- How do you fix the timing belt
- What is causing my car to drain the battery I replaced the alternator and batt.
- My speedometer is 10 to 20 Miles per hour slower than I am actually going. Jump
- Misfires and when accelerating tach goes to 0. Sound of rocks in exhaust. Coil?
1994 Acura Legend Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($683 - 893) in Georgetown, LA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($150 - 178) in Defiance, OH
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($333 - 604) in Delphos, KS
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Saxapahaw, NC
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Randolph, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($419 - 462) in Borden, IN