I replaced the radiator for a total of 3 times once when I bought the car in 2002 the next one last year and the most recent one last week the one I replaced last year started to leak at the plastic seam.and this current one I just replaced started to leak in the same area at the plastic seam Why does the radiator keep breaking after replacing it? Please let me know.Thank you.
radiator leaking on 1994 Acura Legend
1 answerApril 29, 2014
0 answersApril 26, 2015
4 answersDecember 13, 2012
1 answerFebruary 21, 2010
2 answersJanuary 26, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Legend Questions
- My driver side door won't open since I had someone change the handle and lock..how can I get it to open up..the security system shut it tight and won't allow me to pull it open..
- what is the cause to slow acceleration and how or what do I do to fix it?
- Fuel pump cycles but does not deliver fuel to fuel filter?
- Ok when I was driving down the road I lose power and could not get it to go so I shut the car off and started it back up. But parked the car and now it won't start so what do I need to fix
- Crank shaft sensor needs to be replaced